To get your listing approved, you need to ensure that you :
Fully update your listing with all information available to you, to learn more click here
Establish a connection with an existing listing on WayBase, as instructed below
1. Login to your WayBase account.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the drop-down arrow at the top right corner of the page, near your account name, and click on My Listings.
3. On the listing you wish to edit, click on Edit.
4. On the left panel of the pop-up box that appears, click on 'Connections'.
5. Insert the name of an organization that exists on WayBase, who would be willing to approve you, and request them to approve your listing. This has to be an association, child, or a parent church.
6. The connection will then be listed as ‘waiting’ until it is confirmed. Once confirmed, it will say 'accepted'. You can add as many connections as you like.
7. Every listing that you connect with on WayBase will show on both your public listing and the organization's listing that you sought approval from.