How do I create a community for discussion for my ministry?
On the Engage app, users can start conversations in a public community or a private community. All communities are available to users in the Connect tab of the Engage App.
A public community can be created by a ministry, inviting interaction and discussion from any users who wish to join and be a part of your community. A private community, on the other hand, can be created by a ministry or by an individual user, where membership is exclusive and can be accessed by invitation only.
To be able to create a public or private community for your ministry, each ministry should:
- Have an organization account (click here to learn more)
- Have created or claimed its own listing (click here to learn to create or claim a listing).
- Log-in to your WayBase organization account.
- Click on the Engage App tab, and click on 'Communities' in the left panel.
- Click on the ‘+Community’ button to create your first community.
- In the 'Details' section of the dialog box, you can enter the name and details that clearly indicate the purpose and identity of your community.
- Here, you also have the option of making it public, available to all app users who find your community on the app, or private, where members are added to the community through invitation only.
- Click on 'Associated Listings' in the left panel of the dialog box, select your ministry listing, and click Save.
How do I create a new account?
An account is required to update your ministry information, create a post or cause on WayBase. You could create a personal account as an individual user, or an organization account on behalf of your ministry. 1. In the top right corner, click the ...
How do I create a new listing?
Our goal is to upload every Christian ministry and influencer in Canada to WayBase. One way to accomplish this is to get ministries to proactively create a listing on WayBase. Before you create a new listing, it is important to check if your listing ...
How do I find and claim my ministry's listing?
In order to complete this process you will need to have a free account. If you already have an account, make sure you are logged in before you begin. If you do not yet have an account, you can create one here. 1. Login to your ministry's WayBase ...
How do I create a cause?
In order to create a Cause you will first need to have a free account. If you have not yet done so, you can create one here 1. Login to the WayBase account that you would like to post a Cause for. 2. In the top right corner of your screen click on ...
How do I use Engage app analytics for my ministry?
The analytics provided to ministries on the Engage app give valuable insights into the membership, usage of their content, and profile overview of your followers. This can serve as a source of feedback on your content and how to better serve your ...